We are open Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 4.45 pm ALL YEAR ROUND.
APPLICATION AND PRICES
Call us or fill out an application
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact email@example.com or call TEL: +386 566 1220 / MOBILE: +386 41 332 162
ENTRY and TASTER DAY
We always encourage parents to come and visit the kindergarten to see our facilities and discuss the needs of their children. All children are welcome to come for a taster day before joining the kindergarten and this can take place at any point during the year. We welcome the opportunity to show parents and children what kindergarten life is really like.
PARENTS’ RIGHTS AND DUTIES TO THE KINDERGARTEN
Parents have the right to:
- information on work and life in kindergarten,
- protection of privacy, with an emphasis on the protection of personal data,
- be with the child in the process of gradual transition to the kindergarten
- daily exchanges of information and in-depth conversations with educators on monthly meetings.
- respect kindergarten business hours,
- respect the arrangements made at formal meetings,
- regularly pay financial obligations to kindergarten,
- bring a healthy child to kindergarten,
- inform employees about illnesses and other characteristics of the child,
- report the child’s absence no later than 7:45 am on the day of absence,
- inform school staff about any data changes.
NOTIFICATION TO PARENTS ON THE ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICINES TO CHILDREN AT THE KINDERGARTEN
Only a healthy child belongs in a kindergarten! This is the only way we can provide them with a relaxed and carefree play with their peers.
If your pediatrician allows the child to go back to kindergarten but is stilltaking medication, the educator is not permitted to administer prescribed medication. In cases of illness where children are urgently required to receive the medication (eg asthma, febrile seizures, epilepsy, diabetes,
systemic and congenital heart defects), an agreement is needed among the caregiver, parents, and pediatrician.
The parents and pediatrician are obliged to provide the educators with detailed written instructions for handling special cases, to teach them or to acquaint them with all the medical specialties of the child, and also to give them the telephone numbers of both the specialist doctor or the pediatrician, as well as the telephone number of parents where they are always available.
FORMS OF PARTICIPATION WITH PARENTS
The cooperation of the kindergarten and family is very important for quality work in kindergarten. P arental involvement helps extend teaching
outside the classroom and it creates a more positive experience for children and helps children perform better when they are in school.
Parents are a great help to professionals in understanding your child and his characteristics and specialties. You can participate in various forms:
- parent meetings,
- parent-teacher talk hours (once a month or by appointment)
- picnic for parents,
- Pust, the Carnival, with grandparents,
- year end performances,
- creative workshops.